International shopping from websites based overseas has become incredibly easy and stress-free, as long as you are aware of certain factors before you purchase.
1. In which country is the store located? After Brexit, many UK websites have opened bases in the EU to serve their customers buying from the EU.
2. Does the website offer flat-rate delivery for each order or does it depend on the number of items purchased?
3. Does the website offer free returns? This is an invaluable service when ordering clothes.
4. Is duty and tax included in the purchase transaction or will it be requested when your parcel is delivered?
5. How long does the website claim delivery will take?
5. How have other customers found their shopping experience with the online store?
Our website, www.InternationalShopsOnline.com aims to help you with all this information. If you still have questions after visiting the store's online shopping page, please get in touch.